Organic, inorganic and microbiological deposits on the wet side of the machine can compromise the quality and quantity of the finished product.
Mare deposit control agents are specifically designed to prevent the build-up of contaminants on the paper machine and on the final product.
Mare offers a wide range of deposit control agents:
- Organic biocides
- Oxidative biocides with no residual AOX
- Inorganic scale control for fresh and process water
- Dispersants, passivating agents and coagulants for pitch and stickies control
Mare deposit control agents can be used to:
- Improve the quality of the final product
- Improve runnability
- Reduce unscheduled shutdown
- Improve the general cleaning of the mill
- Improve environmental sustainability
Products are BfR and FDA approved, can be used in Ecolabel production and are in compliance with the main environmental regulations.