Additivies for paper dry strength
Dry strength additives for the paper industry enable producers to enter new markets or reduce raw material costs.
Mare offers a wide range of solutions to meet our customers’ specific requests and enable them to obtain the best return on their investment. The best dry strength approach will be tailor-made for each customer and selected based on the specific production context and raw materials used.
Derived from naturally occurring cellulose fibre, Mare’s Niklacell CMC has an excellent environmental profile. Niklacell CMC is available in a wide range of specifications, including:
- A broad range of molecular weights
- Available in granular, powder and liquid form
- Wide-ranging degrees of substitution
- In volumes from 5 kg to bulk delivery
- Available with FDA and BfR approval
- High levels of etherification
- Technical or purified grades
Product customisation is also available.