Anionic Rosin Emulsions
Rosin remains the sizing regime of choice for many traditional and specialist papermakers and continues to provide final product characteristics that other sizing agents cannot achieve.
Mare manufactures the largest range of anionic rosin emulsions in Europe and has the capability of meeting your bespoke needs.
The products are:
- Available with total solids content of up to 40%
- Can be tailor made with both starches and specific polymers
- Supplied in a broad range of Cationicity
- Available with a broad range of activated Alum
- Can be used across a broad pH range – up to 7.5
- Suitable for all paper grades
- Can be used on virgin and recycled fibres
- Product customisation to meet specific needs is available
- Emulsified in Casein