Mare has two areas of specialisation within the Oil industry.
CMC (Carboxymethylcellulose) provides excellent dispersion and solution stabilising properties meaning several drilling improvements can be achieved through its use.
Technical studies concerning its application characteristics have shown that Niklacell offers an optimum solution to many questions regarding the appropriate composition of Oil well fluid additives.
Our Niklacell CMC grades for drilling applications show excellent dispersion and solution stabilising properties. Several drilling improvements can be achieved by using Niklacell CMC.
Typical applications include:
- Stabilisation and sealing of the borehole wall
- Regulation and optimisation of the flow characteristics in an optimal way
- Niklacell CMC forms a protective colloid and works as a viscosity regulator
- Stabilisation of loose stone layer
- Causing of film formation
- Increase carrying capacity
- Increasing temperature resistance up to 150 °C
- Increased water capacity retention of the drilling fluids
Our Niklacell CMC is environmentally safe and in line with OCMA and API regulations.
Polyacrylates provide excellent scale control and dispersion and are vital elements in ensuring that the process operates as efficiently as possible at all times.
Mare is fully aware of this and has developed a range of Polyacrylates that provide excellent scale and deposit inhibition properties.